Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pat Galbraith's 2012 Western Fashion Line

Now that the fashion show has come and passed I can start to studio shots I've been doing for people's lines. Some I'm actually still working on as I type this, and I still have yet to finish my edit from the actual show as of yet, so look for that soon as well. The first full line I finished was Pat Galbraith's Western inspired wardrobe. This fits both nicely into high fashion and in many ways a from of cosplay as well. I was super excited to photograph this line, it also gave me an idea of just how much work doing a full line of clothing in a fashion style can be. I welcome the work and really do enjoy it, and I'm very happy with the outcome. So without further adieu, I present her line.

"Miss Kitty"












"Miss Sweetie"










"Miss Banks"









"Miss Annie O"















"Miss Cancan"














"Marshal Woody"













And as one final bonus, the designer with each of her models.







Wonderful job to everyone, this is work to be very proud of!

-Larry M. Holder 








No comments:

Post a Comment