Monday, April 23, 2012

First Year Fashion Class Photos

Now on to the First Year Diploma Class Photos! Same setup as the last class, but this time we did them outside of NBCCD. I have to say, I'm extremely happy with these as well, despite the planning being fairly rushed. Also, I got to do my first person insert into one of the pictures, I won't say which one, but it was near seamless. Let that be a lesson, always take more then shot of the same setup, you never know way someone will close their eyes. My favourite images of the lot are the ones on the second floor balcony of the barracks.











Thanks to all the fashion ladies, you were great models! And thanks to Ellen Woolaver for displaying both the Second and First Year photos on the big screen during the Fashion Show.

Featured in these photos : Zoe Boyd, Julie Goguen, Courtney Lord, Sara Wilkinson, Mallory Benoit, Tovah Goldsmith, Lesley Dunn

-Larry M. Holder 




No comments:

Post a Comment