Friday, January 27, 2012

More Modelling Via Model Mayhem

I know I said I would talk about technique, but I'm still planning that idea out as far as presentation. Instead, let me just say once again how awesome a resource Model Mayhem is. The shoot below features a model I made contact with from that site, Erin Wilson, and she was great! Since I mass messaged other local models I've increased my work load about 10x and I couldn't be happy about that. I used my standard lighting setup and decided to try a colour combo to produce a sort of purple background, man what I nice colour. The shoot was so good I ended up with a little over 550 shots which edited down to these top 17. hope you enjoy!


















I will be working with Erin again in the future, awesome job Erin and thank you.

-Larry M. Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment