Monday, November 7, 2011

Studio Shots Round Three

Once again continuing on with my creative lighting studio work, today's subject, Hilary Nguyen, an FVA student here at NBCCD. I used two background lights this time to try and an interesting grade to the white backdrop. The colours nicely merged in the middle and I'm very happy with the results. Thanks again Hilary you were a great model, a real natural.






Next update I'll hopefully have images up from my outdoor shoot from earlier in the day from this shoot, just waiting for the models approval on them. I'll close off with one more shot of Hilary I did with just the white background, even though it was for an assignment I still thought I'd share cause it's really nice.


Till next time.

-Larry M. Holder

No comments:

Post a Comment